Friday, December 4, 2009

Where in the world will you live?

Where will I live as soon as I get out of college.
My budget would be around $250,000- $300,000 for a house. I would like to be living in Livonia, or Dearborn Hights. An office Manager at entry wage makes around $47,000 per year, and each month you would be able to spend $3947 and thats money for heat, water, gas, & electric. After subtracting all the bills, I would not have much money to spend! I would also have to subtract car insurence and gas money for my car! When I think about it, life is not cheep!!! Now I am starting to understand why not many people drive new cars! A car payment can eat you alive! So I would have a pretty slim budget to walk on, so I would have to watch what I'm spending!

1 comment:

  1. Why no photo!?! Please add one, and a specific budget - research how much each bill is for the month. Then check back with me so I can up your score...P.S. Where will you get the $30,000 down payment for your home?

    ReplyDelete