Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Blog Post


Thanksgiving! But what most of us students and some teachers have been thinking about is our 5 day break!!! And yes, we have been looking forword to it. But what what I should really focus on is much more meaningfull. What am I thankfull for? Some find it hard to think about, but I find it easy. Here are some of the things I should and am Thankfull for...

My Family
Food
A home
Though I have much more, I just can't think of any right now!

My plans for this 5 day holiday are...
Going to see the new movie, 2012. I have been wanting to see this movie since it came out, and just maybe, I will get to go see it. Another plan is to relax and catch up on my sleep, since I get up at 6:00AM every morning, I can finally get some rest! And also most likely helping my Mom cook for Thanksgiving dinner, this is her first year cooking a Turkey, and we all hope it will come out at least edible!
My all time best Thanksgiving meal would have to be...

Obviously a Turkey
Mashed Potatos
Sweet Potatos
Gravy
Meat Balls

Desert Menu
Pumpkin Pie
Brownies
Cake
Or anything else sweet!

A very supprising early Christmas gift!
Not to brag, but my early X-Mas gift, a new Sony 32 inch flatscreen HDTV! How did you get it? Well thats a story itself! We simply went to Costco to buy some brownies, which turned out to be buying 2 new TV's! Yes flat screens are nice, but the price was unbelievable! Each TV was $429.99, and we bought 2! We walked out of the store paying $859.98! The TV looks great in my room, and my brother Matt has been enjoying his too! There were many other TV's to choose from, the biggest was an 82 inch, made by Mitsubishi. The TV weighed about 155lbs! Anyway, this was a Thanksgiving I will not soon forget.

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment