Friday, December 11, 2009

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,
This year has been busy for me! I started High School and it is a big change. Besides that I have not been a bad person this year.
School friends….
Well I met this kid 7th grade when I had just started Middle School. At first he was a real understanding person, but after a while his way of fun and my way of fun was totally different. He wanted to play his XBOX360, with some game that you kill people in order to get paid! And he thought that is what normal people do for fun. So I was nice and said “Maybe some other day.” So then I explained my way of fun. Talking to my best friend Harry Totten on the phone, mostly about school, and other random topics, about how much snow we will get and about the latest technology. But anyways, I told him about what I do for fun and he took it as some sort of offence! Don’t know why, he just did! He told me you should stop hanging around with that floozy kid Harry, and get into what the cool kids do! So I pretty much told him I do not care what he thinks and if he has things to say about my friends, keep them to himself. He did not talk to me after that until I started here at Stevenson this year! He called me up and wanted ME to apologize because I did not like his was of FUN! So I put him on my reject list on my phone and not 2 weeks passed by and he found my Skype name! And that just about set me off! Yet again he had to say something rude about Harry. He told me that “I have a new name for your so called friend, Floozy Armpit Harry!” He thought it was the greatest thing since the invention of electricity! I cannot say what I said to him but he has not called me in about 3 months now. I think he might be mad at me? What do you think? Harry soon found out and he was proud of me, and I was too!
Now let’s steer away from the bad and the ugly and read about now…
Yes I’m looking forward to Christmas and if I have any free time I could hang out with my best friend Harry, and see what is new in his life and mine! Thanks for reading!

The name of the kid I wrote about is not listed. Yes, it is based off a true story. If you want to know who he is, you will have to find out yourself! :)

You’re Friendly Writing Classmate!
Jon Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment