Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Top Careers for me :)

My top career job results were…
An Office Manager! A perfect job for me! I’m the type of person that likes to be in control. When I took the career test, I thought that in the results “Architect” would be on my career list. Though I would much rather be an office manager. I can be the one that runs the company and or office. I thought it was a very good match for me!
Another job that was on my list was…
An Interior Designer! That would be the absolute perfect job for me! I like rearranging things, like furniture and so on. That way I can design a room with my own style and be able to put things where I want them. It would give me a chance to work with many people, and learn new ideas from others!

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment