Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Brief Follow up, of my future job!(s)




Wow!!! We are already talking about jobs! What next? So anyway, I took the career test and my results were just as or different than I had expected. But I was even more thank full that "Garbage Man" did pop up on my list! But anyway, here are a couple of the jobs that I found most "appealing" Enjoy! :)

Job 1...
Office Manager
Here in this job I can be "head" of the company or office. I like the idea of me being the one in charge, that's who I am. As when I or "if" I get that job, I would start out as Administrative or Secretarial positions. Though I would be glad when I become the manager, I'm not the type of person who likes to answer phones all day! So far the research on this job is going pretty well!

What about getting your training or Education first?

Well I'm glad you asked!
This job REQUIRES a two to four year college education not including training. So I guess you can say Jon would go for a four year college and then go for training, which would most likely take another year to two years. I have not yet decided what school I would enroll at, most likely U of M Dearborn or Ann Arbor.

How much money will you make?

Most people make at entry is $ 22.77 per hour, and your yearly income would be $47.370 per year. As you get more experience and or promotions you could be making $85.530 per year, and that's with the most experience. So it's pretty good. If I want that Lincoln Navigator sadly it will have to wait at the dealer until I "EARN" it. Hey, it's a beautiful SUV, that gives me a goal or something to think about, therefore I can work harder to get that SUV.

Next on my list... An Interior Designer!!!
Applause Applause!!!
I was even more happy when I found out that Interior Designer was another one of my future callings. I like moving furniture around finding out where it would look good and so forth! Here is a brief job description of what an Interior Designer does and anything else you might want to know. My way of designing a room would have to be just getting the furniture and placing it into the room the way I want it. Though that way of work would most likely be very confusing, mostly because your supplier would not know what furniture to supply you with.

My Education Preparation!
My Preparation for this job will be as the following...
In order to be an Interior Designer, you need to enter the field with a College Degree, (Recommended) Which I will take into account. Pretty much, i must go to College, not so much that my parents are making sure I go, it's just that I don't want to be a hobo or some drug dealer that gets arrested every chance he gets! That is why I must go to college to get an education and a good job. But anyway, I thought that an Interior Designer Would be a very good job for me! Education requirement's include...
Complete an Accredited Interior Design program.
But aside from all that, that could be my calling. And like I said in my Office Manager paragraph, I will have to yet again wait for my Navigator! Though, I might need a big SUV to help me out with all the heavy furniture! See, you never know when you might need a Lincoln! And the Navigator gets a new front end in 2011, along with the MKX, both get Ecoboost, the twin turbo charged V6, that gives the power of a V8! Navigator will most likely get a much different version of Ecoboost, the V8 that delivers more power. And even better, Ecoboost fuel economy averages at 29.4 city driving, and 35.7 highway!!!

My Paycheck or Salary...

Interior Designers make around...
Entry Wage is $18.69 per hour. Your yearly wage would be around $38,870 per year. As you become more experienced, your wage will or should increase, that's up to if your doing a good job! An Experienced Worker makes about...
$66,680 per year! Still not as much as an Office Manager, but if you like the job and that's whats calling you, go for it!!!

A brief bonus!
And if those jobs did not work out for some conspicuous reason, I would like to become an Auto Salesman!!!
Since I'm a people person, and working with my mental Grandparents, I think I could do it! It would be easy for me to bring in a sale, because I'm a pushy kind of person. "Get it done now!" That would be good for Auto sales. Of course I would be working at a Ford, Lincoln or Mercury dealer, or open my own. Called Boyer Ford, Lincoln or Mercury! It would be an instant hit!!!

Thanks for reading! :)

8 comments:

  1. Interior Designer is a very sweet i kind of have a job like that! Are you thinking about choosing this career?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can see you being a boss or sothing like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will go for an Interior Designer job! And yes if your wondering, I will have the Navigator and there will be rules when people ride in it.

    1. Don't kick the seat.
    2. Don't touch the climate control.
    3. Don't touch the radio.
    4. No eating in the car, no drinking in the car and no smoking.

    That is how the boss will be. So do you think I have good rules?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would be a great office manager because you always take charge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I always try not to get in trouble. Taking charge is what I do!

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you would be an awsome office manager because you always seem to know what to do next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think you would make a good manager. your good at taking order and doing the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. store manager,sounds cool,
    mental grandparents thats funny hahaha

    ReplyDelete