Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ABC Order Blog

A- Stands for what I would like on this assignment.
B-Stands for my last name, which is Boyer.
C-Stands for how confused I am on this assignment. And creative writing.
D-Stands for Detroit, a place to drive around, and see historical places.
E-Stands for a grade that I don’t want.
F-Stands for freedom, to play with my friends on weekends.
G-Stands for Graduation, from then I plan to go to college.
H-Stands for Holmes Middle School, my previous school before Stevenson.
I-Stands for Ice Cream, my favorite desert, like just before bed.
J-Stands for Jonathon, which is my first name.
K-Stands for Kindness, and respectability. I'm a kind and respectable person.
L-Stands for Livonia, the city in which I live.
M-Stands for Matthew, my brother who drives me crazy, but he's cool.
N-Stands for Novelity Items. I collect classic car models, ranging from the 1930's all the way to a 2007 Ford Mustang. And yes, I'm still collecting.
O-Stands for October, because of Halloween, and looking what kind of costumes are out there.
P-Stands for Peace and Quiet, I like to play Playstation 2 with my brother when it is quiet, so we can concentrate.
Q-Stands for Quiet, or sleep. Especially in the morning.
R-Stands for racing, such as NASCAR, I'm a huge NASCAR fan.
S-Stands for Successes, at Stevenson High School.
T-Stands for talking and texting, although I don't text.
U-Stands for UV Rays, extremely harmfull, Especially in North Myrtle Beach. That's where we vacation for a week during the summer.
V-Stands for Vacation! To Myrtle Beach. Thats where I was badly sunburned, to the point where I had to soak viniger and water on my back to calm the pain. And yes, it really works!
W-stands for Webster, my previous teacher, who cared so much about my future success.
X-Stands for X-streme laughs. Regarding my friends, they are cool and funny.
Y-Stands for Yawns. Mostly at the end of a long day, or in the morning on a school day. When I don't want to get up.
Z-Stands for… Zoom. Why you ask? Well, I rush things, and sometimes it doesn't turn out the way I want it to. Like on Homework.

4 comments:

  1. Swell job! I remember you asking for idea's. Well this post came out very good! Keep up the work! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this blog is good.;) it seems pretty interesting and Myrtle beach sounds fun although I've never been there before. good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the detail you really put in it(: I loved what u put for i and e...lol great job!!!

    ReplyDelete