Friday, September 18, 2009

Mr. Webster

Mr. Webster

He’s an easy person to write about. He was the best Study Skills teacher I’ve ever had. Webster gave me so much help, and he always had a good positive attitude and you’re going to think I’m crazy, but I enjoyed coming to school, just to do my homework with Webster. He made all my work seem so easy. When teachers would explain it, it would be very confusing.

Webster’s main thing to talk about was SPORTS, and yes, he knew the players, and it was really cool to talk with someone that knew so much. When he was not there and we had a sub for about a day or two, we were all lost and confused. Webster and I talked about everything from sports to weather to cars. And I really enjoyed it. I had Webster for two years, 7th and 8th grade, and if it wasn’t for him, I would probably still be in middle school with my brother, who is starting middle school this year. So I thank him for that!

We also had good laughs, like when this one funny radio commercial came on, we laughed for about 10 minutes!!! He was also a concerning teacher, and a good friend. Even when there were those days, where you just can’t seem to be happy, that stopped when you walked into his classroom, it was 56 degrees in there that woke all of us up. And it kept us on track and helped get our work done.
But unfortunately, I moved on, to High School, hopefully hoping that he was transferd, no that did not happen. But all that matters is that I got through middle school, with his help, and now I need to understand that I can’t have everything, and that’s how it is. I thank you Mr. Webster, for all the times that you helped me, and for all the good laughs.

-Boyer’s World CEO

1 comment: