Monday, October 26, 2009

My Perfect Day

My Perfect Day would start by having a nice breakfast with my Mom, Dad and my Brother. I would have a full pancake meal with some eggs and sausage. Then after that, I would take a trip to a nearby airfield, and I would go flying in a plane. Just a simple ride, nothing big. I would take that plane to New York City; there I would take a tour of the Statue of Liberty. Then go to the Empire State Building and go to the very top and see the view. There in Manhattan, I can see how life is and why they call it the city that never sleeps. After that, I would take a boat out to the Titanic wreck and have a team take me down there and see the great ship. Me, my Brother, Mom and Dad would come along to enjoy this experience. I would explore many parts of the ship, the places that they never go when photographing the wreck. After that I would return home. From there I would...

Well I don’t know? Since that day is sometime in the far future I’m not sure. I don’t really know how my perfect day will be or where it will be, all I know is that I want to be with my family. The passage above was a part of a perfect day that I would like to happen, though it won’t. I don’t know what my perfect day would be like, because if I was to have perfect health for one day that would make my family feel good that I’m healthy, but sad at the same time because I only have a small amount of time to have with them before I go. I would have to see how it would pan out.

A Perfect Day in most types is someone telling you about a fantasy or something that could never be possible. I don't want my last day to be like a fantasy, then it would sound fake or made up. I think of my last day as a peaceful day with the people who love me. I would be in no need for fancy cars or designer clothes, all I would want are my family. Anyway, how can I have a perfect if it is the last day I will be able to talk or interact with my family? I know that my family could not have a perfect day knowing that I’m going to die. Yes my family would most likely do something for me, but I would not want to have a final day with my family, meaning that they would have all this fun, and for what reason after I left. That would make them feel depressed and lonely. My Brother would not have anyone to play with and my parents would be a wreck. I just think of it as only time can tell. And my future is already written for me, yet I don’t know how it will be, I know that I will have a very good life. And that means a life with my family.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Comment if you like! You may Comment anything on this blog, you just have to post your comment on a Blog Artical. For example this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better but this is still intended to happen tomorrow - not in some future time. I especially like the part about what happens to the fam when you're gone.

    ReplyDelete