Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentime's Day!!!

Yes it’s that time of year again, Valentine’s Day! Now I’m not too wild and crazy about Valentine’s Day, most likely because I don’t understand it! I mean just one day devoted to the people that you love and care for but that is how it should be every day. Yes I do have a list about who the people I care for but not LOVE!!!!!
1. My Parents…
They are the ones who keep a roof over my head and show me right from wrong. Mom keeping the house clean and Dad with his strict disciplinary action.
2. My Friends…
Although I might despise them at times, they are the people who see what kind of person I really am. Especially in High School!
3. My Brother…
Matthew, well that’s a story itself! At times I wish he would just crawl into a hole and not come out for a long time. But he is my brother and without him I would be a lonely depressed person who would also be a brat! We get ourselves into some big predicaments but if Matthew was not my brother I don’t even want to think how I would be. I’m just glad and thankful that I have a brother that cares so much for me!


Now for my Valentine’s Day story I should tell you about how I did have a girlfriend that did not turn out as I planned………
I met Brianna at catechism in 2006, and that then it started. By December 2008 we went to youth group together and church meetings together, which was fun, but we never CLICKED. By late 2008 we had started to grow apart because we both went to different schools and since we were always so busy with the transition from Middle School to High School we never really talked much. Yeah I called her a few times, but she had some kind of trip to Washington D.C. for some kind of class. She had been in D.C. for about 3 months and we had only talked maybe 3 to 4 times. I think we both knew we were growing apart. In November 2009 we were going to make our Confirmation. (It was a good day.) I had to arrive early so my Mom could get a good seat in church. Since my Dad was my sponsor, we both had to wait with all the other sponsor’s.

I had only been at church for no less than 30 min and she had worn this light pink to almost white dress. I had a suit with a sport coat. We talked until the Mass started, and after we left the church, I talked to her. She said something about not going to this church anymore and she might not see me again. I told her I understand and that was it. We said goodbye and that was the last time I saw her. I still have her number but I don’t bother calling. Long distance relationships don’t work out. In this case it didn’t.
And once my other friend Sarah found out she laughed for DAYS!!!! She kept telling me “You are the type that any girl would run when they saw you!” I just tune her out. And Yes Sarah is SINGLE, but she is a ROYAL PAIN!!!!! But also a good friend of mine. But all that matters is that I have my friends at school that think and say I’m a good person and a good friend. The one that talkes to me every morning. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment